Thursday, July 6, 2017

Planner Love




I'm oh so excited about my new planner! Over the past few years I have been using just plain planners, and I was always so jealous of friends who had the cute teacher planners. I just never wanted to spend a fortune on one! But I have finally found one that is affordable AND perfect! This planner is the Create 365- The Big Happy Planner for Teachers.





Buy this planner here

I got this planner online through Michael's on sale last week. I have heard that Hobby Lobby has them as well. I would try to wait for another sale (but don't forget that Michael's offers teacher discounts in the store  every day). I got the kit that came with the large planner and three adorable sticker sheets for the planner. I attached the link for mine under the picture, but there are other styles for teachers.

I also bought the Create 365 Teacher Sticker Value Pack for planners. 

Buy this sticker pack here





Okay, the stickers aren't necessary. But they are so much fun! They are useful for meeting dates, holidays, birthdays, and other calendar events. They also have cute stickers with quotes. Some of the quotes are oriented towards teachers, but some are just inspirational quotes that all could hear. I plan to use some of those stickers to put on students' papers as I check them.

Each month in the planner starts with adorable pages with a saying. Here are a couple of my favorites: 




I really want to take the tabs off some of these pages once that month is over and laminate them so I can display them. 

With that page, there is a page that sort of highlights the whole month. I love the section for student birthdays! 



The monthly calendars have larger spaces. I love that because I would always run out of room in certain date boxes. Especially in May! 



Then it has the week-by-week plans. My teacher friends and I like to plan together. We write down our plans and then copy them to turn them in. These weekly pages have the subject at the top so that we can easily fill in plans for each subject. 



Then, one of my favorite parts, there is a classroom checklist in the back of the planner. It's perfect for recording grades! Now I can have my grade book and planner in one place. 



I believe you can buy refills of these pages as well, but it looks like there are already enough to last the year. It also has a folder in the back where I plan to keep notes from meetings.

I can't wait to start planning out this year!





No comments:

Post a Comment